Dreadful heat.
Why must I always be such a contrarian? Even my body doesn't like what everyone else seems to long for.
After weeks of GLORIOUS rain and overcast weather (okay the rains fell at tad in excess, even for me) with beautiful temperatures hovering right around the 20 mark...the weather turns HOT.
I am happy the farmers are getting sun on their crops and that things are drying up. I really am. I just need some clouds for my eyes and a reprieve from the sweat extracting qualities of the sun.
I am glad for you all who love this. Love your day. I will try to love mine with my feet in a bowl of ice water, sitting right in front of the air conditioner. ahhh.

3 comments:

Karin June 24, 2010 at 6:54 PM  

Ughhhhh! I don't like the heat either. At least you have an A/C. Up here dark sky coming in from the west again. Had a thunderstorm last night!

Angela June 27, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

I much prefer the moderate temperatures too. As far as I'm concerned, it would never have to get warmer than 20-25 degrees or colder than -15. Where should I move to get those kinds of temps? I think I'm living in the wrong city.... especially when it comes to the colder end of the scale, lol!

Evi June 28, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

I did one of those facebook quizzes and they said I should live in Finland!

About this blog

Followers