I really have not cried. I am thankful, I am sure.
Oma is where she has wanted to be for years. Whole, walking hand in hand with Opa. Meeting Amy and little Holly for the first time. Watching Gordon (with his heavy crown) reunite with Connie and Juney. Hearing Willy's laugh. Catching Lena's smile. Katelyn's youth and beauty more radiant now than we she left us.
I miss you all, but I know you don't ache for us.
No more imagining for these family and friends of mine. What it will be like when we come face to face.
Thankful for that peace. The one that passes understanding.
Enjoy Oma.

3 comments:

Karin June 9, 2010 at 9:16 PM  

That really touched my heart sweetie!!! Love you! What a blessed picture!

Betty W June 11, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

What a great post. I came from your mom´s blog and I can see where her daughter got her good "words" from. This was very thought provoking and so true. We need to show young people more forgiveness and LIVE our lives as an example for them.

Karen June 11, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

Very touching tribute...what reunions we have to look forward to one day....

About this blog

Followers